Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

I'm sure all of you guys have seen the Anna Banana commercial in between your favorite noontime show or telenovela.



I love how it shows, in a casual and candid way, a mother's love for his son. Not only did the mom mae his son happy, she also boosted his morale.

I love how it also shows how much a mother is willing to do for her loved ones.

This is not to mention the fact that the song is really catchy and easy to memorize. I particularly love the line "Anna Banana, I love you a bunch. I'll dance like your monkey if we go out for lunch."


Isn't the boy so sweet? Oh if love, can be this easy.


You may wonder how the mom was able to pull off that sweet gesture for her son? Of course, it's because of her reliable internet connection, PLDT myDSL!  

And now, the PLDT my DSL Plan 1299 is upgraded 1Mb from the previous 768Kb!

Not only that, Plan 999 subscribers can now upgrade to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 pesos to their monthly bill!

What more can you ask for?

So apply now to the fastest internet connection at home!

For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment