Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?


Scared of what the mirror will tell you? Well, I'm not.


I am sure that I am one of the fairest people in the world. In the eyes of my partner, at least.


And to make everyone as fair as Snow White, SkinWhite products will make everyone irresistable for their respective PRINCE or PRINCESS CHARMINGS.


So, how does SkinWhite give me that beautiful blush white skin that my prince charming can’t resist?


With its SYNCHROWHITE ACTION, it WHITENS my skin surface, REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source, NOURISHES skin with vitamins, and PROTECTS skin against toxins and harmful UV rays ALL AT THE SAME TIME.


You don't need the help of seven dwarves or a bite from the apple to have that beautiful, blush, white, skin!


So, what are you waiting for? Use SkinWhite and be the fairest of them all.


Know more about the Synchrowhite Action with this video from Kim Chiu:



Go and watch the BEST KILIG BFF STORY on how SkinWhite works!



Know more about the SkinWhite products through this link:







No comments:

Post a Comment